High Definition Sound
The smart, compact soundbar for TV, music, and more.
Play everything that matters to you with Beam. Control it with your voice*, remote, the Sonos app, and more.
Hear every word clearly
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right-in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands-free.
*Subject to regional availability
Surround sound set met Beam
Enjoy a cinematic listening experience and control using your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2.
Includes: Sonos Beam & (2) Sonos SL
• Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
• One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.• Far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
• Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
• Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
• Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
• Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
• When the microphone LED is on, Beam is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
H x W x D 2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (68.5 x 651 x 100 mm)
Black / White
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
1/2 in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket.
6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
Power & Networking
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
Apple AirPlay 2
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.