The powerful smart speaker with voice control built-in.
Get rich, room-filling sound with Sonos One, and control it with your voice*, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more.
Stereo sound with two
Brilliant sound for every room
- living room
The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It’s humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
*Subject to regional availability
• Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
• Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos One has heard you and is working on a response.
• Far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
• One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
• One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
H x W x D 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
White with white matte grille; black with black matte grille.
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg).
Power & Networking
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
WiFi, not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
Apple AirPlay 2
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.