The mountable soundbar for TV, films, music, and more.
Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar. Control it with the Sonos app, your remote, and more.
Low – Profile Design
Playbase practically disappears beneath the TV whilst its ten amplified speaker drivers deliver deep booms and crystal-clear whispers.
Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Build out your entertainment system
Playbase is just the beginning of the ultimate home theatre experience. Wirelessly connect Sub and a pair of surrounds at any time for even more immersive entertainment.
• Ten Class-D digital amplifiers.
• Ten amplified speaker drivers – six mid-range, three tweeters, and one woofer.
• Optical input to connect to your TV. Allows Playbase to speak DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.• Optical input to connect to your TV. Allows Playbar to speak DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
• Adjustable bass, treble, and loudness controls to customise your sound preferences.
• Autoplay setting lets you choose whether or not TV audio will begin playback automatically.
H x W x D 2.28 x 28.35 x 14.96 in. (58 x 720 x 380 mm).
Side panel buttons & lights
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause.
LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
18.85 lbs. (8.6 kg).
Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
WiFi not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect Playbar to a wired home network and bring standard Internet connectivity to other devices.
TV with optical audio output.
Broadband Internet in your home. Internet-connected TV not required.